It's no surprise that the United Arab Emirates (often known as the "Emirates") is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Government officials have focused on increasing income from tourism and business to take advantage of the country's economic diversification, which is the best in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
To go to the United Arab Emirates, Indian citizens must apply for a visa. If you're planning a vacation to India with friends or family, here's everything you need to know about visiting the country as an Indian citizen.
The UAE Visa Eligibility Requirements
An entry visa to the UAE visa application may only be obtained if the applicant meets a set of requirements. A variety of categories have been used to group the necessary requirements, including:
● A log of one's travels.
● A financial statement or statement of financial position.
● Invited by a member of one's immediate family who is a UAE resident because of their family status.
● Visa fees for citizens of the United Arab Emirates
What is the procedure for obtaining a visa for the United Arab Emirates?
To get a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates, one must produce a completed visa application form, the required supporting documentation, and the required fees to the authorities at the Embassy or Consulate.
Requirements for obtaining a visa in the United Arab Emirates
To apply for an Indian visa to the UAE, the following papers must be provided:
● Indian Ministry of External Affairs or the appropriate Diplomatic Mission's Verbale issued
● Passport name page, personal information, expiration date, and cover page colored copies.
● One-color picture the size of a passport.
● Status of UAE Visa Application
As soon as the visa application is submitted to the UAE authorities, the applicant may check the progress of the application. Using the reference number that is given to them when the application is filed and the expiration date of their passport, they may accomplish this.