Kuwait is gradually establishing itself as one of the world's most sought-after job markets. This Middle Eastern country is famous for having a large majority of its inhabitants born outside of the country, accounting for 70% of the total. In quest of work, a large number of Indians come to Kuwait. To work in Kuwait, Indian citizens must first obtain a work visa or work permit.
Suppose you are an Indian citizen who has been offered a job in Kuwait. In that case, the Kuwaiti government mandates that your prospective employer first applies for a work visa through the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor. To acquire this permit and Kuwait stamping services, your employer must submit your personal information. A copy of your passport will be required by your employer, who will subsequently present it to the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor. A NOC, also known as a "No Objection Certificate," must be obtained from the General Administration of Criminal Investigation of the Ministry of the Interior.
The NOC and the work visa or permission must be mailed to the employee as soon as the company gets them from the government office that awarded them. You must first undertake a medical checkup in India after receiving both required documents. The examination must occur at a medical facility approved by the Kuwaiti Consulate. You will be asked to present your original visa while checking in at the medical center. A blood test and an x-ray will be performed on you. This medical report will demonstrate that you are free of any contagious diseases that are now sweeping the country. A Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from the appropriate regional police office is also required (Regional Passport Office).
To get your Kuwait visa stamped in India, you'll need the following documents:
● Boarding pass (One way).
● Medical Issues Report
● The passport comes with an ECNR.
● The visa must be authentic.
● From the start, there was an employment contract. The employer and the employee must sign this agreement to be valid.
● Photographs should have a blue or white backdrop.
● A valid driver's license and proof of experience are required. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs must certify them before they can be used.
● Job certification based on years of experience. The Ministry must approve it of Foreign Affairs.
● It would help if you went to an Indian travel agent who the Kuwaiti Consulate has granted authorization for Kuwait visa stamping services on passports.
It's vital to note that the travel agent won't stamp the visa and won't be able to authorize or deny the applicant's entry into Kuwait. When it comes to granting or denying entrance authorization, the Kuwait Embassy has complete discretion.